FULLY AUTOMATIC COMPUTERISED SINGLE/THREE
PHASE ENERGY METER TESTING SYSTEM.
The fully automatic energy meter test system consists of :
1. Static Power Source: Fully Static Computer Controlled Power
Source. This is required to Generate test voltages, test Currents,
and Power factor for meters under tests
2. Electronic Reference Standard: A static reference meter having
a very high power pulse output and is used to test / calibrate energy
3. Microcomputer based Error calculation and Display Units : Individual
error displays are microcontroller based error calculation and error
4. Opto Electronic Scanning Heads : These scanning heads are required
to capture the LED pulses from the static meter and the red/black
mark from electromechanical meters.
5. Scanning Head Mounts: Suitable scanning head mounting arrangement
required to move the optoelectronic scanner in x,y and z direction.
6. Software : Windows based user’s friendly software suitable
for testing and certification of energy meters.
7. Computer : A Pentium based computer with color monitor and printer
required to generate the meter test data and record the meter test
8. Meter Suspension Rack: Meter Suspension rack in extruded aluminum
sections for 20 meter positions. Meters are mounted vertically on
9. Quick Connection Devices : High speed connection devices for
current with adjustable pins for single/ three phase energy meters
are also provided as an option
10. Precision Isolated Voltage and current transformers offered
optionally for testing meters with potential and current circuits
Detailed Specifications: Detailed